Facial Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, GA
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line facial plastic surgeon to improve your facial appearance, look no further than Dr. Brandon Mang, a board-certified plastic surgeon, and director of Mang Plastic Surgery in Duluth, GA. This state-of-the-art facility provides excellence in facial plastic surgery for residents of Atlanta, Alpharetta, and neighboring areas in Georgia. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation!
Why Consider Facial Plastic Surgery?
There are many reasons to consider facial plastic surgery, and not all facial procedures are done for purely aesthetic reasons. Some surgeries are used to correct hereditary conditions, or facial conditions caused by injury, trauma, prior surgery, or illness. But in every case, facial plastic surgery improves and rejuvenates one’s facial appearance, including the chin and neck. Most facial surgeries are specialized and correct one specific area of the face. For this reason, many patients choose to undergo several surgeries in a single treatment session. This helps you to achieve your total aesthetic goals, saving time and money because you will have to recover only once.
Types of Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Mang has earned a solid and impeccable reputation by performing various types of facial plastic surgery on patients of all ages, and provides the following facial procedures:
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty refers to nose surgery, occasionally called a “nose job” and corrects imperfections, deformities, and irregularities of the nose, be it the bridge, nostrils, symmetry, position, shape, or size of the nose.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, trims away drooping skin from the eyelids.
- Facelift: The facelift, known medically as a rhytidectomy, has become the most frequently performed type of facial surgery in the United States. A facelift produces significant rejuvenation, tightening, balancing, and improving the appearance of the facial skin and features. Some patients may be candidates for a mini-facelift, which corrects only the lower face.
- Facial Fat Transfer: Facial fat transfer injections transfer your own fat cells from areas in your body where it is unwanted, to fill in sunken, flattened areas in the face where you lack volume and fullness.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift, or platysmaplasty, surgically tightens lax muscles and trims away drooping skin from the neck and chin area, correcting both jowls and a double-chin by removing accumulated fat in the lower face and around the chin, creating a toned and sculpted facial profile that can take years off your appearance.
- Brow Lift: A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, refreshes the upper face by tightening the area of the forehead and eyebrows, trimming away excess skin, and reducing the appearance of lines and creases. The procedure also lifts the eyebrows by slightly shifting their position and moving them higher on the face.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty is also known as ear surgery, and in some cases, ear-pinning surgery. This procedure is safe enough to perform even on children to correct ears that are too large, too small, unbalanced, deformed, or stick out too far from the head.
- PRP Therapy: PRP, which stands for platelet-rich therapy, is an innovative new procedure that uses your own platelet-rich plasma to enhance certain areas of the face, such as the cheekbones. PRP therapy has demonstrated its success in the long-term rejuvenation of the skin and facial features.
- Cheek and Chin Implants: Augmentation of the cheeks and chin may be achieved by various means, including the use of cheek and chin implants. These implants are meticulously positioned to enhance the size, shape, volume, and texture of the facial features, such as the cheeks or chin, bringing balance to the facial features.
How Should I Prepare for Facial Plastic Surgery?
Generally, you should be in good health and we recommend you quit smoking. At your initial consultation with Dr. Mang, you will be instructed on how to prepare for any facial surgical procedure. You may have to suspend certain medications until after the surgery. Dr. Mang also recommends the use of arnica, a homeopathic remedy that causes no side effects or interactions with any other medication, to help your body adapt to the trauma of the surgical procedure.
Facial plastic surgery can give you a new lease on life, rejuvenating your appearance as well as your self-esteem! In Georgia, patients from Atlanta, Alpharetta, and neighboring areas are seeing awesome natural-looking results from surgery performed by Dr. Mang. Contact Mang Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation!