Restylane® in Tampa, FL and Atlanta, GA
Restylane® is a family of non-surgical dermal filler products that can be used to combat signs of aging and can help to prolong the need for surgery. Dr. Mang and his expert team of aestheticians are committed to naturally enhancing patients’ overall appearance. Restylane® is an exceptional dermal filler offered at Mang Plastic Surgery that can lift, smooth and plump areas of the face. Patients in Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Alpharetta, and the neighboring communities in Georgia, can choose this filler for their facial rejuvenation needs.
Facial rejuvenation and a youthful look can now be a reality. Patients who have been wanting to turn back the hands of time without undergoing surgery can now do just that! At Mang Plastic Surgery, we offer many cutting-edge, non-surgical treatments, dermal fillers and injectables that give patients amazing, long-lasting results. Dr. Mang is proud to offer Restylane® at his medical spa because this filler has so many incredible applications.
What Is Restylane®?
Restylane® is a dermal filler treatment that provides an easy and non-surgical way to help keep a youthful appearance. Restylane® is the most studied and documented hyaluronic acid-based filler in the world. There have been numerous comprehensive studies that support its safety and effectiveness. Restylane®has been used in over 20 million treatments worldwide since the launch in 1996. Dr. Mang uses five of the main versatile types of Restylane® products.
- Restylane® – this product is used for mid-to-deep facial correction. The dermal filler is injected into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (creases around the mouth and the nose). Restylane® is also used for injection into the lips to increase volume and fullness.
- Restylane® Lyft – this product is for deep facial correction. The dermal filler is injected into facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® Lyft also works as a substitute to cheek implants. This filler provides non-surgical cheek augmentation and corrects age-related mid-face contour deficiencies by adding volume and fullness.
- Restylane® Silk – this product focuses on lip augmentation, increasing plumpness and fullness to the lips. As this product fills the lips, it also works to remove thin vertical lip lines.
- Restylane® Refyne – this product treats mild to moderate smile lines. It is a gel filler that is made with a flexible hyaluronic acid filler designed to promote a natural look with dynamic facial expressions.
- Restylane® Defyne – this product treats moderate to severe smile lines. This is also a gel filler that is made with a flexible hyaluronic acid filler designed to promote a natural look with dynamic facial expressions.
Dr. Mang and his aestheticians will discuss goals and desires with each patient to make sure that there is a customized plan that meets each person’s needs.
Who Should Get Restylane®?
Anyone over 21 can receive Restylane® products. Patients who are dissatisfied with the way their face is aging may find this dermal filler to be a great solution. There are many options in the Restylane® family because there is no filler that is “one-size-fits-all”. These fillers come in many formulations and Dr. Mang will be happy to help customize a plan to fit each patient’s needs. There are so many great non-surgical options to choose from and Dr. Mang can provide a solution for anyone.
Dr. Mang is an expert at restoring your youthful look with Restylane®. These quick, non-surgical, long-lasting injections will dramatically improve aging skin.
How Should I Prepare For Restylane®?
When scheduling your Restylane® consultation with Dr. Mang, please let him know if you have received any other injections over the prior two to four months. Patients should be prepared to provide their medical history and a list of current medications at their consultation. Also, be sure to mention if you have any blood pressure issues, allergies, blood clotting problems, problems with scarring, or if you smoke.
How is Restylane® Administered?
Restylane® is administered by injection using a very thin, fine-gauge syringe. The number of injections required for each treatment depends on each individual patient. Restylane® treatments last about six to 12 months, and patients should return for ongoing treatments. These treatments can actually fade over time because the facial filler will eventually dissolve. We usually recommend one syringe of Restylane® for the
majority of our patients, however, every patient’s needs are unique. It is always easy to add more if needed.
Benefits of Restylane®
- Effective anti-aging
- Fills lines from the nose to the mouth
- Fills lines from the mouth to the chin
- Fills frown lines
How Much Does Restylane® Cost?
Dr. Mang is conscious of his patients’ budgets and keeps his prices competitive. Skin rejuvenation and non-surgical procedures can range depending on the needs and goals of each patient, therefore, it is important to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mang to discuss pricing. At Mang Plastic Surgery, we believe that a cosmetic procedure is an investment to your self-confidence, which will be beneficial for years to come. Sometimes that may be costly, and that is why we offer financing through CareCredit®.
Dr. Brandon Mang can help create a naturally youthful and rejuvenated appearance through the use of dermal fillers such as Restylane®. He serves patients in Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Alpharetta, and the neighboring communities in Georgia. Contact us today.